In order to improve the performance of the fastener, the hot dip galvanizing process is carried out. Hot dip galvanizing is a kind of processing technology for metal surface treatment, mainly to improve the corrosion resistance of the metal surface. It has the following advantages:
1) The reliability is good: zinc coating and steel is metallurgical combination, become a part of the steel surface, so the durability of the coating is more reliable.
2) Comprehensive protection: each part of the plating can be plated zinc, can be fully protected even in the sag of sharp corners and hide.
3) Low processing costs: costs of hot dip galvanized is lower than other antirust paint coatings;
4) Save time and effort: zinc coating process is more efficient than other construction method, saving the time required for the installation of the painting on the site.
5) Durable: in suburban environment, the standard hot dip galvanized rust proof thickness can be maintained for more than 50 years without the need to repair; in the urban areas or offshore areas, the standard hot dip galvanized rust layer can be maintained for 20 years without having to repair.
6) The toughness of the coating: galvanized layer forms a special metallurgical structure, this structure can withstand the mechanical damage in transit and use.